Welcome to Princeton Community MS!
- We are pleased to announce that former NGSC student and now nationally recognized speaker Cody Byrns will give a presentation to PCMS students on Monday, May 5th! Cody's presentation will use his journey back from life-threatening burns sustained when his car exploded after being struck from behind by a truck at the intersection of Lyles Station Road and U.S. Highway 41 to help our students better understand the importance of compassion, kindness to others, perseverance in the face of extreme circumstances, succeeding in life, and the importance of giving back to the community.
This presentation will be video recorded and/or photographed for promotional use by Cody Byrns Ministries, Inc. A paper copy of the release form is going home with your child today (8th graders will receive theirs on Monday since they are job shadowing today) and must be turned in before May 15th. If you prefer, however, please follow the link below to complete this consent form electronically. Completion of the form will take less than one minute.
ngsc.k12.in.us/forms/d/e/ 1FAIpQLSdauXCz6ReQAzee66mVW3Uh XPEgyFqO4BHBvGZNzJRsAGHj1A/ viewform?usp=sf_link
- Find the High Ability STEM Camp Registration form here.
- 8th grade Awards Ceremony May 18th at 2:00. Doors will open at 1:45.
- May 11th is the PCMS art show in the lobby from 6:00-8:00pm and choir concert in the auditorium from 6:30-7:00pm .
- 8th grade fieldtrip to the Holocaust Museum in Terre Haute is May 11th. Turn in an envelope with $5 and the student's name on it to Mrs. Jones.
- Mrs. Sheridan is going to start a small Makerspace in the library for all students to use during enrichment. She is looking for parents who would be willing to donate old Lego sets that the family no longer uses. Any and all donations would be appreciated! Please call 812-385-2020 for questions.
- Yearbooks can be purchased online on the middle school page of the North Gibson School website. A new feature with the yearbook this year is called Community Upload. This allows friends, families, students, staff, and community members to upload any photos of PCMS students and events throughout the school year to the yearbook website.
Please Help! If you haven't registered your student online this year, please do so very soon. Simply click on the link below and use the Harmony username and password you should have recently received in the mail to login. Once you have logged in, click on the "online registration" link on the left side of the page. You will be able to fill out nearly all of the 2016-17 paperwork there. We hope that this makes things a little easier and faster for our parents and guardians. If you have do not know your Harmony username and password or have other questions, please call PCMS at 812-385-2020. If you would like help with this process, please stop by PCMS; our staff would be happy to help you.
Online registration Hints
- This year the yearbook will be a much more exciting and interactive display of Princeton Community Middle School! If you are interested in purchasing a yearbook, you can simply go to:https://yearbookforever.com/#school/352039/2017 to place an order. Yearbooks will cost $14.00. After the Holidays, the price of the yearbook will increase. Make sure you order yours ASAP!
- A new feature with the yearbook this year is called Community Upload. This allows friends, families, students, staff, and community members to upload any photos of PCMS students and events throughout the school year to the yearbook website. This will allow the community to be a part of the yearbook in a new and fun way! The link can be found at: https://yearbookforever.com/#school/352039/2017 The access code is: pcms2016