- Start with their "About" page, or Home page (depending on the college). This should include:
- Where it is located
- Number of students (perhaps under a sub-heading of Statistics or Rankings)
- When it was founded (perhaps under a sub-heading of History)
- Something special about that school
- Next, go to their "Admissions" page or Home page (depending on the college). This should include:
- Tuition cost
- Room and Board cost
Tip: Don't forget about the Ctrl F feature in a web browser. Hit Ctrl F on your keyboard to bring up a little search window that will highlight the key word you type in. Make sure you use only one or two words and it will search for that exact phrase.
If you are having trouble finding whether it is a public or private school, take a look at one of the Complete Book of Colleges from the library's reference center.
https://www.princetonreview.com/ is another great resource! You can use my sample username and password, which is firstname.lastname@example.org and tigers. Type your college's name in the search bar, and then choose from the list the one called your college's name followed by "Princeton Review College Rankings and Reviews."
Minimum deposit casinos are a great option for those who are new to online gaming. You can make a small initial payment to play on the site, and can use this money for withdrawals as well. Some 20 dollar deposit online casinoeven offer a minimum deposit of $1. These types of casinos are a good option for mobile casino Canada players with a limited budget. The one-dollar minimum is the best option for mobile casinos. You can deposit as little as possible and enjoy your favorite casino games.